This is a topic that is coming up with several of my female business owner clients. I’ve noticed a few themes in talking to several of them about this topic.
See if any of these resonate with you:
- Some work better when they feel an obligation to provide an update on something that is important to their business growth
- Many stated they found value in having a deadline that would keep them on track in completing a priority for their business
- There was a consistent theme regarding the value of hearing others share the same struggles while being motivated by the wins as well
- Still others were looking forward to group discussions so they could experience alternate points of view and adjust if necessary
This is the power of a moderated group! Having a safe place to discuss your most pressing issues, all while building confidence and momentum in moving ahead to grow your business.
I am starting a program called The Accountability Gang to help other like-minded women stay focused and ensure success – individually and collectively. I have just started working with a few women in a Beta group in preparation for the formal launch in January 2023.
Here is how it will work:
- You’ll have access to a private group that I will moderate.
- You will participate in monthly Zoom calls to check in, get our priorities set, and celebrate the wins!
- You will have access to templates and other helpful videos to guide you in your planning and execution.
If this sounds interesting to you, please check it out here and sign up to receive an invitation to the Launch Group. No obligation – I simply want to keep in touch to let you know when enrollment is open.